Lodge 15 Riverview Holiday Park Mangerton Newcastleton TD9 0TF.
Guide Price - £87,500
Riverview holiday park is situated just outside the small rural borders village of Newcastleton in the heart of the Liddesdale valley. Set on the banks of the river Liddle amongst lovely countryside it is an ideal escape from busy town and city living. A great place to unwind for the weekend the week or longer, in a safe , secure environment shared by like minded people.
An excellent spot for walking, cycling, fishing, hunting, golfing or simply relaxing. All local amenities can be found in Newcastleton , such as hotels, coffee shops, a local Spar and post office and a wider range available in Hawick or Carlisle both around 20 miles away.
This 3 bedroomed holiday home has seperate kitchen, L shaped Living Room with dining area as detailed below.
The price includes the chalet, (44ft. x 21ft. or 13.5m x 6.5m, approx.sizes) a number of detailed fixtures and fittings inside, decking outside on two sides as seen, three mono blocked car parking spaces alongside and wooden 8ft. x 6ft. shed behind.
The cabin was bought new in 2006 with some furnishings.
The Lodge is situated in an Over 50s Holiday Park and is open 12 months of the year.
It is near Newcastleton village in Scotland just over the Border with England.
It is in a peaceful countryside setting surrounded by green fields, overlooking the Liddelwater, ideal for river fishing, walking and outdoor pursuits with a 9 hole golf course nearby.
The Park is 23 miles south of Hawick and 25 miles north east of Carlisle.
It is just over an hours drive from the Lake District in Cumbria, and a short distance from Kielder Water, England.
The property comprises main entrance up steps into
a seperate fully fitted kitchen,
large L shaped lounge/dining room with double patio doors to decked verandah (2nd entrance).
And, from the hallway inside :
(1) master double bedroom with built in mirror doored wardrobe, drawers and cupboard, with ensuite shower and toilet;
(2) twin bedded (or double) bedroom with wardrobe and cupboard;
(3) bunk bedded room - or a study as we use it - and this room includes wardrobe/cupboard.
Desk and other units could be included.
There is a separate bathroom with bath, toilet and wash hand basin.
Full gas central heating throughout.
Outside there is parking for 3 vehicles and a garden shed at rear.
There is an exterior double socket box on the wall. Also water tap. Both near the kitchen door entrance.
There is a narrow floral/shrub border at the front.
There are no other lodges or chalets immediately in front of our property, with uninterrupted views of the hills and woodlands beyond.
For further detailed information on this lodge and conditions of sale, please consult the website below;
What we like about this property
Location, Presentation, Quiet
Number of rooms:
Please complete the following form to request a home report for this property:
- Council Tax Band: NA Verify
- EPC Rating: NA
Strictly by appointment through Jim Hay (all accompanied)
||fully fitted kitchen,|
||large L shaped lounge/dining room with double patio doors to decked verandah (2nd entrance).|
||bathroom with bath, toilet and wash hand basin.|
||master double bedroom with built in mirror doored wardrobe, drawers and cupboard,|
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
||with ensuite shower and toilet;|
||twin bedded (or double) bedroom with wardrobe and cupboard|
||bunk bedded room - or a study as we use it - and this room includes wardrobe/cupboard.|
Jim Hay Estate Agents Ltd, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Jim Hay Estate Agents Ltd. have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties, which have been sold or withdrawn.