Unit A2 & A3 17 Commercial Road Hawick TD9 7AQ.
Per Annum - £6000
New On Market
A very versatile ground floor unit, located on Commercial Road , with rear vehicle access.
Accessed via a main front door which is also the entrance to other units in the building an inner hallway leads to the ground floor unit.
Comprising; Office, Store, Store 2, Disabled WC and Kitchen, Ladies & gents Toilets and large unit.
Services, Electric, mains water and GCH all on separate meters.
The insurance payable on the property is £345 PA.
Very versatile premises which could be used for a variety of uses , currently used as a work shop, but would suit a tradesman or even a nursery or small industrial unit.
Must be viewed to fully appreciate .
What we like about this property
Location , Size, Access
Number of rooms:
Please complete the following form to request a home report for this property:
- Council Tax Band: Look this up
- Rateable Value: £5600- No rates Payable
Strictly by appointment through Jim Hay (all accompanied)
UNIT 3A /OFFICE
4.21m x 3.81m
13'9'' x 12'5''
4.21m x 2.00m
13'9'' x 6'6''
1.89m x 3.30m
6'2'' x 10'9''
5.75m x 15.37m
18'10'' x 50'5''
Jim Hay Estate Agents Ltd, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Jim Hay Estate Agents Ltd. have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties, which have been sold or withdrawn.