12C Sandbed Hawick TD9 0HF.
Per Calendar Month - £475 AVAILABLE MAY 18
New On Market
This top floor flat has been refurbished to a high standard. Comprising of 2 double bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities. Open plan kitchen and living area. Bathroom with shower over bath. Neutral carpets, decor, curtains and blinds. Electric central heating system, double glazing. Front door entry system.
Rental amount includes electrical charge for heating/lighting.
What we like about this property
Well presented with double sized bedrooms.
Number of rooms:
Please complete the following form to request a home report for this property:
- Council Tax Band: A Verify
- Landlord Registration Number: 08830/355/30150
- EPC Rating: G
strictly by appointment through Susan Hay, (all accompanied)
||White floor and wall units, stainless steel sink and mixer taps, built in oven and hob, washing machine and fridge. Area for table and chairs. Slate effect tiled flooring. Side facing window.|
||Open-plan with large bay window which allows lots of natural light into the room. Storage cupboard, natural carpet, digital aerial. Radiator.|
||White bathroom suite, chrome finishes, bath with wall shower and glass screen. Natural wall tiling with chrome accessories. Slate effect tiled floor.|
||Bedroom to the rear of the property with large window, double wardrobe with paneled wood doors. Natural carpet. Door leading off to ensuite. Radiator.|
||White WC, wash hand basin and free standing shower cabinet with chrome fittings and accessories.|
||Spacious room with bay window, double wardrobe with ample storage. Radiator.|
||Power saving lighting system throughout hall and stairs leading to all flats. Main door security intercom system.|
Jim Hay Estate Agents Ltd, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Jim Hay Estate Agents Ltd. have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties, which have been sold or withdrawn.